just a small town girl, with big town dreams...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Grassroots Movement…

I had an interesting find today when I got home from class. I guess that I upset someone with something I said. This person decided that they would point out “the error of my ways”. They appeared to make the assumption that I was in favor of opening the southern boarder for free flow of immigration, just because I talked about history…

What ever this person thinks of me now, or will think of me later is not bothering me today. I hope that they will see more positive things about me as time goes on, but the thing that I find most enjoyable about the whole situation is that this person linked to my blog from theirs…

Publicity is important for a candidate that is not accepting a penny in campaign funds. The news about me and what I am trying to do must be spread by grassroots.

So thank you, I hope you will come to support my routing out corruption campaign in the future, but for now, I am kind of glad I made you mad…

No comments: